5th International Caparica Symposium on Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials and Applications 2022
24th – 27th January 2022 | Caparica | Portugal
Payment of Registration
|Before November 25th 2021||After November 25th 2021|
|Student* (PhD, Master, Graduate)||260€||430€|
|Industrial / Non-Academics*||600€||800€|
* All the above-mentioned options include:
– Access to all Networking and Conference Sessions
– Conference material (Welcome Bag, USB flash with the Proceedings Book, other information and materials)
– Access to Coffee Breaks (Drinks and snacks)
– Participation in the Official Welcome Dinner with a Portuguese Fado Music Performance, only if the attendee is staying in the conference venue with the special conference package
– Access to Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners during the event only if the attendee is staying in the conference venue with the special conference package
– Participation in the the Lisbon Tour Visit (Downtown)
– Access to the SPA, Gym and Swimming Pool all day during the event only if the attendee is staying in the conference venue with the special conference package
– Participation in the Official Gala Dinner with a Classic Music Performance (duo of harp and violin)
– Participation in the Official Drinking Together party and Galician Queimada
Notice to all the participants:
If the attendee is staying in another Venue or in the Conference Venue without the Conference Package, the fee will increase and the above-mentioned information will not be included.
More information regarding this issue can be discussed with the organising committee through email: email@example.com
* a copy of your student card or a letter signed by the head of department is required, and must be submitted with the registration. SPQ members have a discount of 10% in the early registration prize.
*** For more information regarding sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gala Dinner tickets on site = €50
Cancellation of Registration
The organiser shall not be liable for any losses, accidents or damages, irrespective of which cause. For participants and accompanying persons taking part in the symposium, the participation in the events are at their own risk. The organiser shall not be liable for internet connection issues or sound issues during zoom sessions.
It is mandatory a negative test for all participants when arriving at the conference venue, even for those who have a digital vaccination certificate, regardless of the point of origin of the participant’s nationality. The organisers shall not be liable for any quarantine period due to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Any dispute about payment and participation shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of that in Portugal: The parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Portugal (Lisbon metropolitan area) with respect to all disputes or matters arising out of or pertaining to the participation in this conference (ISN2A 2022).
Methods of payment
Payment of conference fees in Euros (€) must accompany all registration forms. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by bank transfer, Paypal or using a credit card.
Note: Bank transfer costs must be covered by the attendees.
Note: Payments made through Paypal must add €15 extra to cover Paypal transfer costs. This means that €450/€200 must pay €465/€215 through Paypal.
Please be sure that you have completed your hotel reservation in the conference venue. Your hotel reservation will not be made by the conference organization. See the Venue section for further details.
Together with your confirmation email, a copy of the bank receipt should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter.
- Account holder: Associaçao Cientifica Proteomass
- Bank name/number: Caixa Geral de Depositos, SA – 0035
- Bank branch: 0298 – Costa da Caparica
- Country: PT – Portugal
- NIB: 0035 0298 00007963 930 10
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): PT50 0035 0298 00007963 930 10
- BIC (Bank Identification Code)/Swift: CGDIPTPL
Note: Payments made through Paypal must add €15 extra to cover Paypal transfer costs. This means that €550/€200/€250 must pay €565/€215/€265 through Paypal.